New Stampers Club Starting in July!
To start out the new 2011/2012 catalog with a bang, how would you like a time out with friends or making new friends doing something you love? How would you like to learn how to make the most of the stamping supplies that you already have? Do you want to learn new techniques and make awesome projects? If you answered YES then a club would be perfect for you.
How does it work?
As a member of the club with 6 ladies, you make a minimum monthly purchase of
$25 (before S&H and tax) of Stampin’ Up! products from the current catalog or mini catalog, for 6 consecutive months.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A FREE monthly class at my home where you’ll make 2 great projects. Each month we will set our Hostess date to attend, giving you flexibility if something suddenly comes up. If your schedule won’t allow you to make it to the classes, it’s still worth it to join because you’ll still receive all the same benefits. If you cannot make it to the class in person, simply email me your order before our club night as a club member you will receive:
- At lease make 2 stamping projects
- One 1 hostess stamp set (minimum)
- At least $15 minimum in free Stampin’ Up! product of your choice absolutely free.
- A free Stampin’ Up! catalog.
- Plus clubs are a great way to build your stamp collection a little at a time
- Contact me for more details on this exciting event I offer